Search This Blog

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Hara Mura Exchange


On Saturday 28th March 9 Japanese exchange students came to my School. I was lucky enough to get 1 of those students, my students name was Chiaki. Most of the hosts who got a student will be going to japan later on this year and some of the others who hosted last year will be to. If are student is hosting when are group comes then we will get to go with them. Luckly for me my student is hosting so I will get to go with her!

The Japanese students came for 1 week and 3 days. In that week and a bit we did lots of fun activities. Some of them were Miranda Hot pools, Kelly Tarltons, Bastion Point,Sky tower, Victoria market, school social, Temping bowling, Son shine Ranch, the beach, Rotorua and more. They left us today and it was very sad. They haven't left New Zealand yet and have gone to Waitomo caves. They are leaving for Japan tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment