Search This Blog

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Franklin Science Fair




On the 17th June 2010 was the Franklin Science fair. Schools from all around Franklin entered. Lots of students from Pukekohe Intermediate school entered and some got into the finals. From my class three students got into the finals and they were Erica, Shaylee and me (Sian). We all did great! Erica came first in her category (scientific investigation Year 7), Shaylee came second in her category (photography Year 7) and I came 1st in my category (scientific Investigation Year 8). It was a great night! The prizes for 1st was a certificate, $20, a science magazine and a $30 gift card to paperplus. The prize for second was the same but a $10 paper plus gift card instead of a $30. Everyone who got into the finals got a participation certificate and a science magazine. I enjoyed the night and I think everyone did, Some people will be entering the manukau regional science fair competition which is coming up in august.

No comments:

Post a Comment