Search This Blog

Monday, May 17, 2010

Science Fair




At school we are doing science fair projects. There are 4 categories research board, model, science investigation and photography. I am doing the science investigation. This requires of having a log book and a experiment in which you have a experiment that concludes of 1 thing or more that is not changed and all the rest of the ingredients are changed for example my project on which liquid makes the best reaction with baking soda. I am doing vinegar, a lemon and one other liquid. I am making Co2 (carbon dioxide) for my experiment. The ingredients I am using are a baking soda, (a lemon, vinegar and another liquid) a balloon and a small drinking bottle. What you do is you put the liquid (whatever the liquid is) in the small bottle then you put the baking soda in the balloon you tip the balloon and put it around the bottle. Then you can watch which liquid reacts best with the baking soda! I am looking forward to what will happen!

No comments:

Post a Comment